Rock Climbing Equipment Market will reach 830 million US$ by the end of 2025: growing at a CAGR of 9.1%
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title “Global Rock Climbing Equipment Market Research Report 2018” that targets and provides comprehensive market analysis with future prospects to 2023. The analysts of the study have garnered extensive research methodologies and data sources (i.e Secondary & Primary Sources) in order to generate collective and useful information that delivers latest market undercurrents and industry trends.
Request Sample Report @: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1243380-global-rock-climbing-equipment-market
If you are involved in the Global Rock Climbing Equipment industry or intend to be, then this study will provide you comprehensive outlook. It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date segmented by major players. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization according to your requirement.
A wide range of equipment is used during rock or any other type of climbing. The most popular types of climbing equipment are briefly described in this report. The report on protecting a climb describes equipment commonly used to protect a climber against the consequences of a fall.
Climbing, a traditionally outdoor experience, is exploding indoors via climbing clubs and gyms around the country, and is even popping up in sporting goods stores and on university campuses. Once reserved for capable enthusiasts seeking a man versus nature’ challenge, climbing has become an outlet for social activity and a new form of working out, said Matt Powell, vice president and sports industry analyst, The QYR Group. With climbing now officially part of the 2020 Olympic Games, I expect that this trend will continue gaining in popularity and participation.
SBC seems to be the exception rather than the rule – climbers like Findlay are feted as much by their male and female peers as they are by their sponsors and thousands of social media followers. Climbing is a sport where women can be equals: the average man may be stronger and longer-limbed, but women often have proportionally less body weight to lift.
Climbing Harnesses, the largest category making up 37 percent of total dollar sales, grew by 9 percent, with climbing shoes (28 percent), quickdraws (+9 percent), and cams (+9 percent) among the growth drivers. Sales of climbing ropes and helmets grew by 8 percent and 6 percent, respectively.
The global Rock Climbing Equipment market is valued at 410 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 830 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during 2018-2025.
Some of key competitors or manufacturers included in the study are Petzl, Black Diamond, Mammut, Arc’teryx, Camp Usa, Salewa, Edelrid, Singing Rock, Metolius Climbing, Grivel, Trango & Mad Rock
Market Analysis by Types: Climbing Harnesses, Specialized Clothing, Passive Protection, Belay device & Climbing Carabiner
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1243380-global-rock-climbing-equipment-market
Market Analysis by Applications: Men, Women & Kids
Market Analysis by Geographies:
This report is segmented into key Regions North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey & Rest of Middle East & Africa with Production Development, Sales, and Regional Trade & Forecast.
Stay up-to-date with Global Rock Climbing Equipment market research offered by HTF MI. Check how key trends and emerging drivers are shaping this industry growth as the study avails you with market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, shares, trend and strategies for this market. In the Rock Climbing EquipmentMarket Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023, the revenue is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023. The production is estimated at XX million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports. Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1243380-global-rock-climbing-equipment-market
Some of the Points cover in Global Rock Climbing Equipment Market Research Report is:
Chapter 1: Overview of Global Rock Climbing Equipment Market (2013-2025)
Chapter 2: Market Competition by Players/Suppliers 2013 and 2018
• Manufacturing Cost Structure
• Raw Material and Suppliers
• Manufacturing Process
• Industry Chain Structure
Chapter 3: Sales (Volume) and Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
• Revenue and market share
Chapter 4, 5 and 6: Global Rock Climbing Equipment Market by Type, Application & Players/Suppliers Profiles (2013-2018)
• Market Share by Type & Application
• Growth Rate by Type & Application
• Drivers and Opportunities
• Company Basic Information
Chapter 7, 8 and 9: Global Rock Climbing Equipment Manufacturing Cost, Sourcing & Marketing Strategy Analysis
• Key Raw Materials Analysis
• Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing
• Marketing Channel
Chapter 10 and 11: Rock Climbing Equipment Market Effect Factors Analysis and Market Size (Value and Volume) Forecast (2018-2025)
• Technology Progress/Risk
• Sales Volume, Revenue Forecast (by Type, Application & Region)
Chapter 12, 13, 14 and 15: Global Rock Climbing Equipment Market Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
• Methodology/Research Approach
• Data Source (Secondary Sources & Primary Sources)
• Market Size Estimation
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• Detailed Overview of Global Rock Climbing Equipment market will help deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
• Influencing factors that thriving demand and latest trend running in the market
• What is the market concentration? Is it fragmented or highly concentrated?
• What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of Global Rock Climbing Equipment market
• SWOT Analysis of each defined key players along with its profile and Porter’s five forces tool mechanism to compliment the same.
• What growth momentum or acceleration market carries during the forecast period?
• Which region may tap highest market share in coming era?
• Which application/end-user category or Product Type [Climbing Harnesses, Specialized Clothing, Passive Protection, Belay device & Climbing Carabiner] may seek incremental growth prospects?
• What would be the market share of key countries like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey & Rest of Middle East & Africa etc.?
• What focused approach and constraints are holding the Global Rock Climbing Equipment market tight?
Buy this research report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1243380
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Author :
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at